Note: The privacy notice for Edenred services can be found via this LINK
Passion For Customers Program aims to improve the experience of Edenred’s customers through a tool that allows Edenred to manage surveys, analyses them and classify the customer feedback to understand it. To do so, this solution uses profiling to determine what needs to be addressed by actions to increase their satisfaction.
Edenred Group, acting as data controller, informs you that, through Medallia, it collects and use the following categories of your personal data:
- For any customer: Identity and personal life data (i.e. fist name, legal name, personal address, personal phone number, date of birth, etc.)
- For corporate businesses: Professional life data (i.e. job, professional address, professional phone number, business type, etc.)
- For digital visitors: IT identifiable data (i.e. IP address, device information, browser information, etc.)
Your personal data are processed by Edenred for the purposes of:
- Study of Customer needs and satisfaction and trends in the supply of products and services, including:
- Definition of standard customer profiles and categorization of the information
- Trend analysis through segmentation, filtering, profile comparison and follow up over time
- Personalisation of customer interactions in particular regarding the history with Customers
- Support for identification of commercial opportunities based on individual feedback
- Identification of improvement opportunities for the products and services provided based on the Customer experience
- Identification of improvement opportunities for products and services provided based on Customer feedbacks
- Identification of the need of maintenance in operational condition (hunting down IT incidents, checking the proper functioning of assets, troubleshooting support)
Those personal data processing activities are legally grounded on:
- Edenred’s legitimate interest: it is in Edenred’s legitimate interest to deploy a customer feedback analysis platform in order to improve its services provided to customers, to increase their satisfaction and identify new business opportunities.
Your personal data will be accessible to the authorized personnel of Edenred Group, each of them with dedicated access rights according to the scope of their need to know.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except as necessary, that is to say to the following companies, along with their own subcontractors, expressly authorized by Edenred Group for the performance of the service provided:
- Medallia, the SaaS solution provider ensuring the maintenance and technical support.
All the data will be stored in the database of Medallia servers located in Frankfurt, Germany (with backup servers located in Amsterdam, Netherlands).
Edenred Group ensures that your personal data collected within the Medallia framework will not be transferred outside the European Union in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or the establishment of appropriate and adequate safeguards ensuring the security and protection of your personal data.
Your personal data are processed and stored for a period of 3 years. After this period, the Personal Data will be deleted according to an automatic routine.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you are entitled to access, to rectify and erase your data. Under certain circumstances and the conditions set forth in the applicable law, you also have a right to object to and obtain restriction of the data processing activity.
Requests for correcting information should be directed to Customer Care. Contact forms are available to Users via the Help & Support FAQ accessible on the Edenred Website.
For exercising other rights, submitting complaints and other types of requests, the User should contact Edenred Finland here.
We also remind you that you can lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with Finland’s personal data protection authority, the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman (Tietosuojavaltuutetun Toimisto) (https://tietosuoja.fi).