Accept card payments
Why to accept Edenred’s card payments?
- Edenred’s cards are popular and widely used payment instruments in Finland.
- You’ll increase clientele by accepting Edenred’s cards as payment instruments.
- Cards enable secure and effortless payment transactions.
- Reimbursing is easy and fast.
- You can accept card payments by joining Edenred’s network. You’ll just need to make the contract once and then you can accept all Edenred’s payment instruments – cards, mobile and vouchers.
This is how you’ll accept Edenred’s card payments
- Edenred card has a dual wallet system, one wallet for lunch benefit and the other for sport and cultural benefit. In other words, it has a lunch card and recreational card in one card.
- Edenred card is a MasterCard based payment card, which functions as any other debit card. The card is personal and a card holder can only pay lunches and sport and cultural services with it.
- The Finnish tax authority defines the annual payment limits, in 2020 the minimum payment limit for lunch is €6.80 an the maximum is €10.70. Recreational benefit does not have payment limits, and the exact sum of the service is deducted from the card.
- The card payment transactions, also contactless payments, are verified with a signature instead of inserting a PIN code.
- This enables you to check that the purchase made with the card belongs to the benefit.
- You will receive the money of card payments (within 24-48h) to your account just like if the payment was made with any other debit card.
- The service fee will be invoiced with a separate invoice once a month.