- Termination Form can only be signed by a person with the authorization to sign contracts, or a person with a signing right given by mandate
- A customer is obliged to pay the monthly service fees and other list fees for 30 days after the termination is handled/enters into force.
- Edenred handles termination forms in the order of arrival and a contract will be terminated directly after processing. A contract cannot be terminated anticipatory. Average processing time is from 1 to 5 business days.
- Edenred will send a termination confirmation to a given email address.
- After the termination of a contract, all the services and products (such as cards, web services and voucher settlements) provided by Edenred will be terminated.