You can choose your preferred invoicing method between a paper, an email, and an online invoice.
If you are an Employer and use the Ordering tool:
- Please fill in the contact form and include the following information; your business and/or contract number, your full online invoicing details, and when the change will take effect, so we can modify the information for you.
If you are an Employer and use the Employer Portal (a voucher customer or a virtual lunch benefit customer of less than 20 people):
- Log in to the Employer Portal.
- Click on 'Company details' in the menu on the left.
- Click on the 'Edit' button at the top right, select the invoicing method and save.
If you are a Service Provider:
- Log in to the Merchant Portal.
- From the menu on the left, click on 'Merchant' and then 'Invoicing', select the invoicing method and save.
- Please note that a change to the invoicing method in the Merchant Portal can be made by an authorized signatory and contact person. Cashiers do not have this right.