There are three ways to order a balance on cards.If you use the Ordering tool:
- Log in to the Ordering tool.
- If you manage more than one company, select the company for which you want to place an order.
- From the Product Selection menu, select the benefit for which you are ordering a balance.
Then click on 'Order load' and you will see three different ways to place a balance order
Option a) Excel orders
- Order a balance using the predefined excel template
- Suitable for companies with 20-200 employees
Option b) Order via online form
- The order can be placed with the same load value for all employees all at once and, if necessary, individual load values can be modified between employees
- Suitable for companies with 10-100 employees
Option c) Employee orders
- Employees make a balance top-up request via the MyEdenred app
- Allow employees to load, configure settings and accept top-up requests.
If you use the Employer Portal (voucher customer or customer of a virtual lunch benefit for less than 20 people):
- Log in to the Employer Portal.
- Select 'Transfer money' from the menu on the left.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and select the payment method.
- Employees can then load the balance on their cards in their MyEdenred accounts.