Here is a checklist for receiving online payments as an Edenred partner.
- Make sure that the services and/or products you sell are covered by the tax benefit in question.
- Enter your merchant or business ID when creating the contract with Edenred.
- Make sure that a Mastercard-based payment card works on your online store platform.
- Register your online store in the Edenred network and write “online store” after your company name to specify it is an online store.
- Limit one-time purchases so that the customer can only buy services/products for themselves with the Edenred card for tax reasons.
- Restrictions can be made by excluding items by using the bank identifier (BIN) of the Edenred card (5342 87).
- You must disable 3D Secure verification for Edenred online payments.
- Edenred makes a test purchase when everything is ready. When everything is working, you can start accepting Edenred online payments.
Lue myös nämä: