As an employer, you can find the invoices for the orders you place, this way:
If you use the Ordering tool:
- Log in to the Ordering tool.
- If you manage more than one company, select the company for which you want to place an order.
- From the Product selection menu, select the benefit for which you want to view invoices.
- In the top bar on the right, go to the 'History' tab and then click on 'Invoice history' in the left menu.
Each invoice is displayed as a separate line, with a PDF icon at the end of the line on the right. Click on it to get a PDF version of the invoice.
- In the invoice history, you can find all the orders placed for that particular benefit. The more invoices there are, the longer it takes for the page to load. So please give it time to load.
- Cards are invoiced in batches at the end of the month, not when you order a card. Other orders will be invoiced the following day.
If you use the Employer Portal (voucher customer or customer for a virtual lunch benefit for less than 20 people):
- Log in to the Employer portal.
- Select 'View reports' from the menu on the left.
- Download the receipt for the transaction you want by clicking on the 'Receipt' button.
- There are no actual invoices, as orders are paid immediately when they are placed.