The Tax Administration updates the payment limits of the lunch benefit at the turn of every year. If the company uses fixed or daily values, the employer must modify them in the Ticket-on-The-Web ordering tool.
Note! If the company uses the maximum value of the lunch benefit (recommended load amount), the change of the lunch values does not require measures, since they are automatically updated in the system at the turn of every year.
To update fixed or daily load amounts, log into the ordering tool and follow these steps:
Log in to ordering tool and choose 'Employee orders'
- Choose 'Top-up – MyEdenred'
- Choose 'Settings'
- Choose 'Order lunch benefit'
If you are using fixed load amounts, fill in the fields under 'Use fixed load amount' option
- You can define 1-3 fixed load amounts for the employees to choose from.
- If you are using daily load amounts, edit the daily amounts in the fields under 'Use daily load amounts' option
- You can define 1-3 daily load amounts for the employees to choose from within the payment limits defined by the Tax Administration and the number of working days (1-23 days) for each month.