You can end your contract by filling in a contact form. See also the terms and conditions for terminating your contract.
Sorry to hear that you want to end your contract with us! If you still have any questions or doubts about the partnership, we'd love to hear what we can do better. (Scroll down the page)
If you still wish to proceed with the termination of your contract, please fill in the contact form by selecting the benefit you have in use in your location, then select 'Contract & modification' and then 'Contract termination' as the subject of the message. We will take care of the matter.
Please also read our terms and conditions of termination:
- The termination notice can be signed on only by a person with the right to sign or a representative authorized separately with a power of attorney.
- The customer is obliged to pay the monthly service fees and other fees according to the price list in full 30 days after the termination order is processed/enters into force.
- Edenred handles requests for termination of contracts in the order in which they are received and the contract is set to expire immediately after processing. No early termination of the contract can be made. The average processing time is 1-5 working days.
- Edenred will send a confirmation of the termination of the contract to the provided email address.
- After the end of the contract, all services and products offered by Edenred will end, such as cards, online services, voucher settlements.