I accidentally paid a lunch payment below the Tax Administration's minimum value and I want to cancel it, what should I do?

If you paid less than the minimum value with the lunch benefit, we must charge you an amount equal to the minimum value set by the Tax Administration.

In this case, the service provider will be charged the amount corresponding to the service and the remainder will be charged to Edenred. If you want the transaction to be cancelled and the amount refunded to you, you should contact both the service provider and Edenred's customer service to refund your share. Please remember that if you request a cancellation, you must pay the original amount of the lunch with another payment method.

Please note that the charge will only be refunded once the provider has returned the amount to the card.