If you cannot add your card to the HSL or Whim application, please check these steps:
- Your device is connected to the internet
- You are adding the Edenred Transport card to the app instead of an Edenred card (incl. Lunch/Virike)
- You have activated your Edenred Transport card on MyEdenred
- The card details have been entered correctly in the application
- The email entered in MyEdenred is correct and confirmed
- The card is not expired or closed
- You can see the expiry date on the front of the physical card and the expiry date of the virtual card on the MyEdenred service under 'Card details'.
- You have the latest version of the HSL or Whim app on your mobile device
- You add the card to the app via the 'Payment cards' section in the settings.
If you are still unable to add your card as a payment method, please contact HSL or Whim customer service, depending on the application. Edenred can only answer questions about its own payment methods, which do not include these applications.