If you cannot add CVC code, create a new username in MyEdenred. Also check that you are adding your personal payment card, not Edenred card.
If you have problems adding the CVC code of your Edenred card, create new MyEdenred credentials
If you are unable to add the CVC code of your Edenred card, check if your MyEdenred account username has special characters, scandinavian letters or blank / space in it. If so, you should create a new username without any special characters or scandinavian letters.
If you face other problems while adding this payment method, see instructions here.
This is how to create new credentials:
1. Go to your current MyEdenred user account and write down the details of the Edenred card you are using on your Lounari benefit, both front and back. You can find them when you go to the Lounari benefit in the menu and open 'View card information'.
- You can also see the details of your physical card directly on your card, and you can find the details of your virtual card in the email you received from Edenred. However, we recommend that you retrieve the card information from your current user account, so that you save yourself the trouble of searching.
2. Log out of MyEdenred. This will return you to the login page.
3. Select 'Activate card', enter the details of your Edenred payment card (already connected to your old account) and create a completely new username and password.
4. Create new user credentials without special characters (such as / ° * & × é ð Ω), scandinavian letters (such as ä ö å) or blank/space. Instead, the most common special characters ( - – .+_@ ) are allowed.
- Your employee benefit are linked by your employer to your card and personal information, so the benefits are automatically transferred to your new account, even if you activate new credentials.
- Note: Usually the benefits are transferred to the account very quickly after reactivation, but the longest delay can be one day.
5. When you can see your benefits again in MyEdenred under the new credentials, you can use the employee benefits linked to your card and connect Edenred as a payment method to Wolt as well.
You can find more detailed instructions for activating the card here.
Did you try to add the right card, i.e. your personal debit or credit card?
- Make sure that you are not adding an Edenred card or an Amex credit card to 'My bank card'.
- If you added an Edenred card or Amex credit card by mistake, you can remove the incorrect card in MyEdenred under "My bank card" and add your valid bank or credit card instead.
- If you still can't get the card added, contact Edenred's customer service.