Support personnel’s well-being
– offer sport and cultural benefit
Versatile ways to use benefit
Edenred has card, mobile and voucher options for providing lunch benefit for employees. Every employee can decide themselves what kind of exercise they choose to do.
Our network covers 6.500 sport and cultural places in Finland. You can also buy event tickets.
Why sport and cultural benefit?
- Benefit contributes positively in personnel’s general state of health. This means less sick days. For example, employees exercising 2-3 days a week have 4,5 days less sick days during a working year than people who exercise one time per week at the most.
- Investing in personnel’s sport activities is beneficial for employees’ well-being, which in turn has a positive impact on company’s level of performance.
- Offering employee benefits signals personnel that they are important and their work well-being matters to the company.
- Good working atmosphere and well-being at work is valued more and more in addition to the monetary compensation. Therefore, employee benefits are one of the concrete ways to improve company image and to increase employee’s commitment to the company.
- Company can offer recreational benefit with vouchers, cards or mobile payment solutions. Tax-exempt recreational benefit is €400 a year; the employer can deduct the amount in taxation and the benefit is tax free for employees. There are no purchase limits in recreational (sport and culture) benefits. More information about taxation.
Search your closest sport and cultural places.
Edenred’s Employer portal
Are you ordering recreational vouchers? You can order them through our employer portal.