Sport and culture
What sport and cultural (recreational) benefit is all about?
Sport benefit is alongside the lunch benefit the most popular personnel benefit in Finland.
By offering a sport and cultural benefit your employer wants to encourage you to move and engage in culture in your free time.
An employer can give employees a sports and cultural benefit for up to €400 per year. An employee doesn’t have to pay tax on this.
You can use this benefit for sport and cultural activities in over 6.000 places in Finland.
Edenred card (former Ticket Duo®)
- Your employer (or you if your employer has enabled this feature) loads balance to your card online. Usually loads for recreational benefit are made once or twice a year.
- The exact sum of the service is deducted from the card, so no money will be wasted.
- The card is valid for 2 years.
- If you lose your card, you can block it and your remaining value will be safe on your account. You can block your card by contacting your employer or by contacting our customer service during business days from 9.00 am until 4.00 pm.
- If you have any questions of your benefit, please contact the person in your company who is responsible for personnel matters.
Use mobile payment
- If you have Edenred card, you have also the mobile payment possibility
- You can pay using your mobile phone’s My Edenred application
- If you are using iPhone, add your card to Apple Pay
- Your employer gives you Virikeseteli® vouchers of €5 or €10 that you can use to pay for sports and cultural services in over 6.000 places in Finland.
- Please note that no change is given back from the vouchers.
This is how easy it’s to use Edenred card
- You can utilize your card right after it’s activated and your employer has transferred balance to the card.
- You can follow your transaction history on MyEdenred.
- Places where to use your employee benefit card can be searched from Edenred’s places searched engine.
- Card works as any other debit card and payment is done at the payment terminal.
- Payment is verified by signing a receipt that is printed from payment terminal. Contactless payment is working as well. Card doesn’t have a PIN code.
Find sport and cultural places
Our cards, vouchers and mobile payments are accepted over 6.000 recreational places in Finland.