Important information for service providers
Please remember to send vouchers expiring in 2020 on time. The payment limits for lunch benefit in 2021.Read more
You can now use your lunch benefit to pay for meal delivery
You can now use your lunch benefit to pay for both meals and delivery costs.Read more
New features in Merchant portal
We have added new features into Merchant Portal.Read more
Please check that your name and address are correct!
To help the customers find your business, please check that your company’s information is correct on the Merchant Portal!Read more
Grow your business
By accepting Edenred’s means of payment,
you’ll grow your clientele
It’s easy to accept and reimburse means of payment
Edenred’s network has already 24 000 merchants
employees using our benefits
daily users of benefits
merchants in our network
Voucher pick-up service:
Let us take care of your next reimbursement
Register to Merchant portal
In the Merchant portal you can view the mobile transactions, and maintain your company information easily.
Frequently asked questions
- Over 360 000 users around Finland use Edenred’s payment instruments. Being a part of our network you can reach new potential customers.
- Joining is free! We only charge a commission from the transactions made with Edenred payment instruments. In addition, members of our lunch network have an annual fee.
- Joining is risk-free! If you do not get more customers through our services, you will not pay anything else except the annual fee.
- We will transfer the money to your company quickly.
- Card payments and mobile payments are automatic – there are no actions required from you. For the voucher settlements, you can use our secure and insured pick-up service.
- If you do not have a payment terminal you can still accept our mobile payments.
- Edenred card is like any other MasterCard, therefore the payments are easy to handle! Customer can also add their card to Apple Pay or Google Pay, and pay with the smartphone.
- We will send you a welcome packet with useful information and materials when you join our network.
- You can also use our marketing channels for free when you are in our network – send your offer to Edenred’s users here.
Joining takes only a few minutes!
Transactions paid by card will be verified with a signature instead of a PIN-code. This gives you the opportunity to check that targeted payment instruments are used only for meals and services accepted by the Finnish Tax Administration.
Finnish Tax Administration defines the yearly payment limits for lunch benefit; in 2021 the minimum sum for lunch benefit card payment is € 6,90 maximum sum is € 10,90. Recreational benefit and transport benefit have no payment limits, the card will be charged the exact sum of the service.
There is a field for the signature on the back of Lounasseteli™ and Virikeseteli® vouchers as some employers may keep track of the usage of the vouchers. The signature or a name on the back of the voucher is not mandatory but you are entitled to check the user’s identity if you suspect misuse of vouchers. Please note, that no change is given from vouchers.
The customer shows the sum to be paid from his/her mobile phone and verifies the payment at the cash register by marking the receipt as “used”. You may track mobile payments in Merchant Portal either in real-time or at the end of the day. If needed, you may also cancel a payment from Merchant Portal.
Kindly check the following:
- Paid sum and company details are correct
- Timer is active
- Ask the customer to mark the receipt as used
Edenred Merchant Portal is a website developed for members of our network, where you can follow received mobile payments in real-time, check voucher reimbursements, order a pick-up service for vouchers, update your contact details, etc. The website is constantly being developed and we will bring more services to our affiliates.
Merchan ID is a serial number, which can be found from the Merchant Agreement concerning receiving card payments (e.g. from Nets, Teller, Bambora, Osuuspankki). In case you don’t know your Merchant ID, kindly contact the company that accounts the card payments for you.
You can order material through our contact form for merchants.
Did you know that Edenred’s merchants can utilize Edenred’s marketing channels, like website, social media, and newsletter? We gladly receive offers and benefits for Edenred’s benefits users.
You can terminate your contact by using our contact form.