User/Beneficiary information notice
The use of MyEdenred
Edenred Finland processes personal data for purposes relating to the management of a digital benefit or paper voucher benefit issued by Edenred Finland, under the brands Lounari, Virike and Työmatka (hereinafter the ‘Solution’).
Identity of the data controller
Edenred Finland Oy, whose head office is located at Elimäenkatu 15, 00510 Helsinki, Finland, is the data controller of your personal data processed for the purpose(s) defined hereafter.
Purposes of the processing
Edenred Finland processes personal data of Users of MyEdenred in order to
- Enable the User to create a personal account that gives access to the balance of the Solution as well as to the history of transactions made using Edenred Card (hereinafter the ‘MyEdenred Personal Account’)
- The User can manage Edenred Card through the MyEdenred Personal Account as well as manage the User’s profile and rectify, if necessary, personal data
- MyEdenred also allows Users to locate affiliated merchants accepting the Edenred Card as payment
Categories of personal data concerned
Edenred Finland Oy as data controller, informs you that, for the purposes listed above, it collects and processes your personal data related to:
- Identification information: last name, first name, username, password
- Contact information: postal address, email address, phone number
- Electronic identification data: IP addresses, cookies
- Data relating to the Solution: load parameters like requested amounts or frequency
- Data relating to the behavior and habits of Users when using MyEdenred
- Data relating to incidents that may occur while using MyEdenred.
Legal basis of the processing
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between Edenred Finland and the Users of MyEdenred or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at their request.
Recipients of the personal data
Your personal data will be accessible to the authorized employees of Edenred Finland Oy including:
- Marketing team members
- Support teams of the different platforms and processors
- Customer service workers: employees and subcontractors providing customer service
- Local admin: Edenred technical and business local administrators
- Business manager: Edenred Finland Oy:s legal representative
Each of them has dedicated access rights according to the scope of their need to know
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except, as necessary, to the following categories of recipients, expressly authorized by Edenred Finland Oy for the performance of the service provided:
- Edenred’s service providers
You may always request specific information regarding which recipients have received your personal data.
Transfer of the personal data
Edenred Finland Oy ensures that your personal data collected within the mentioned platforms will not be transferred outside the European Union in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission (article 45 of the GDPR) or the establishment of appropriate and adequate safeguards ensuring the security and protection of your personal data, including standard contractual clauses (article 46 of the GDPR).
Retention of the personal data
Your personal data is retained during the use of the MyEdenred Solution and thereafter following the last load or transaction relating to the solution, to manage and defend potential legal claims. Once this duration period is reached your personal data will be deleted or anonymized. Please note that transactional data will be retained in accordance with the User privacy notice found at Privacy Notice (edenred.fi).
Exercise of rights for the data subject
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you are entitled to access, rectify, and erase your data. Under certain circumstances and the conditions set forth in the applicable law, you also have a right to object to and obtain restriction of the data processing activity.
You can exercise your rights, by filling in the relevant form accessible here or by writing to Edenred Finland Oy – Elimäenkatu 15, 00510 Helsinki, Finland.
We also remind you that you can lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with your local personal data protection authority, such as Tietosuoja.