Commuting benefit – what is it about?
The employer can support employees by offering tax-relieved commuter benefits.
The commuter benefit is meant for commuting between home and work but it can be used for leisure time commuting as well.
The commuter benefit is tax-free for employees up to €3400.
By using the commuter benefit offered by your employer, you are able to add exercise to your everyday life, which improves your well-being and coping with the workload – people using public transportation take about 2000 steps more than people using their own cars!
Edenred Commuting benefit
- Your employer (or you if your employer has enabled this feature) loads balance to your card online.
- The virtual commuting benefit can be added to HSL mobile application, Whim, and Föli to pay for mobile tickets.
- With the physical commuting benefit card you can payloads to your personal travel card with Edenred’s commuting benefit card at Matkahuolto, R-kiosks all around Finland, HSL service points at Helsinki railway station, Pasila, Itäkeskus, and Stockmann.
- At R-kiosk you can payloads for:
- Personal travel card for local traffic, if travel cards for your region are sold in R-kiosks. Search places of sales from your region’s city website or customer service.
- Travelcard, which is acquired from Matkahuolto outlets.
- VR personal season ticket. You can use Veturi credentials at R-kiosk.
- At Matkahuolto you can payloads for Matkahuolto personal travel card, which is acquired from Matkahuolto outlets.
- The card is valid for 2 years.
- If you lose your card, you can block it and your remaining value will be safe on your account. You can block your card by contacting your employer or by contacting our customer service on (09) 7594 2848 (lnf/mcf) between Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- If you have any questions about your benefit, please contact the person in your company who is responsible for personnel matters.
How to use Edenred Transport benefit? It’s easy!
- You can utilize your benefit right after it’s activated in MyEdenred and your employer has loaded the balance to the card.
- You can follow your transaction history and balance on MyEdenred.
- Places, where to use your benefit card, can be searched from Edenred’s places search or in MyEdenred map.
Find nearest place to use
Find nearest R-kiosk, Matkahuolto or HSL outlet.