Pay lunch, sport & culture easily and fast
with Google Pay™
Download Google Pay™ application
to your Android phone
Enter the requested card information
Your Edenred card is ready to be used in Google Pay
Google Pay – easy and secure payment method in your phone
Google Pay is easy and secure, contactless payment method in your Android phone. It allows you to add your Edenred card to a mobile device, in digital form. You can use Google Pay at all the locations belonging to Edenred merchant network, which are equipped with a contactless terminal reader (NFC).Adding Edenred card or Ticket Duo card to Google Pay is easy.
How to add Edenred card to Google Pay:Näin aktivoit Google Payn
- First, download Google Pay from Google Play™ Store
- Open the application and tap ”Add card”.
- Scan your Edenred card or add the card details manually.
- Fill in rest of the information and check that all data is correct.
- Read and accept Google and Edenred Terms of Service.
- Select the way you want to verify your identity. Then wait for the verification code to arrive to the email you have provided in MyEdenred.
- Enter the confirmation code from your email.
- Your Edenred card is now ready to be used in Google Pay!
Nb! You will get the activation email to the same email address that you provided in MyEdenred application. If you don’t receive the email, change your email address in MyEdenred (profile – contact information), wait for 15min and try again.
Frequently asked questions
At the moment you can add and use Edenred card and Ticket Duo card with Google Pay. Please notice that the new Lunch and Recreational benefit cards (words “Lounas” or “Virike” written in the card) look very similar to Edenred card. Although, unfortunately those cards cannot be added to Google Pay.
You can use Google Pay in any Android smartphones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Google etc.) running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Your phone also needs to support NFC (Near Field Communication). To check for NFC, look for it in your phone’s settings.
Edenred does not charge you for using Google Pay.
The network is the same as for the Edenred card and Ticket Duo card. You can use Google Pay at all the locations belonging to Edenred merchant network, which are equipped with a contactless terminal reader (NFC). You can search our merchants here