Working life tastes better with the lunch benefit

Finland's most popular employee benefit restores, nourishes, and keeps you full every working day of the year.

Order benefit
Request an offer

Finland's most popular employee benefit restores, nourishes, and keeps you full every working day of the year.

Why offer lunch benefit?

A tax-supported benefit

A cost-effective way to engage employees, check the minimum and maximum value per working day

The most popular and widest employee benefit

Finland's most popular employee benefit works like a charm in Finland's largest lunch network

The longest validity period on the market

The general validity period of the benefit is up to 2 years

The most versatile payment methods

Lounari works with all our payment methods, including Apple Pay and Google Pay

At Vincit, everyday life tastes better with a lunch benefit

Vincit uses Edenred's lunch benefit and the entire benefit palette. Versatile payment methods, such as mobile payment, make their everyday life easier and are a more ecological choice for delicious moments.

Order benefit
Request an offer
 Red Edenred Lounari 50 years logo

Genuine, original Lounari turns 50 years old

The year 2024 is a year of celebration, because everyone's beloved Lounari turns a respectable 50 years old! Read about Lounari's history and journey to the hearts of Finns.

Read more
Edenred-Lounari-Web-v3

Widest lunch network in Finland

Restaurants, cafes, kiosks, Wolt, home delivery fees, restaurant trolleys, grocery stores...

Edenred Lounari offers you the widest lunch network in Finland, i.e. almost 15,000 opportunities to take advantage of your valuable benefit and the most versatile payment methods. 25% money is saved with each payment – every fifth lunch is practically free!

Find merchants
Edenred-Payment-Web-v1

Pay with the most versatile methods

Edenred Lounari offers employees the most versatile payment methods on the market. The alternatives are the Edenred card (virtual or physical), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Edenred Pay mobile payment, or the familiar and traditional Lunch vouchers.

Payment methods
Price list

Taxation of the lunch benefit

Edenred Lounari is a 25% tax-free benefit that is loaded to employees' accounts on a monthly basis. The amount to be loaded varies according to the number of monthly working days of each employee (on average 21 working days/month). The lunch benefit is work day-specific and intended to be used once a day. The Tax Administration determines the daily minimum and maximum payment limits for the benefit

The lunch benefit can be offered to employees as a fringe benefit (as a favorable salary increase) or as a lunch deduction (charged from the employee's salary).

About taxation
Working day calendar

Fringe benefit

A benefit in kind is like a salary increase. By offering a lunch benefit on top of the salary, the employer saves 25%.

 

Edenred_Lunch_fringe_benefit_graph

Lunch deduction

The lunch deduction is charged to the employee's salary. 25% of the lunch benefit is tax deductible, i.e. the employee pays the remaining 75%.

 

Edenred_Lunch deduction_graph

Order now

Place an order easily and quickly by filling out the form below!

Ask for an offer

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask for an offer specifically tailored to your needs!

Request an offer