MyChoice enables flexible use of employee benefits
The needs of employees are different and they can change quickly. Edenred's MyChoice is a feature that offers freedom of choice, which allows everyone to choose whether to use their employee benefits more for exercise, culture, public transport or massage.
When the company uses two of the Virike, Transport, and Massage benefits, the employee can transfer the balance between these benefits in real-time using the MyChoice feature. A maximum of 5 transfers can be made within 30 days. Under certain conditions, MyChoice ensures that the annual maximum amounts of employee benefits determined by the Tax Administration are not exceeded.
Employer – this is how you enable MyChoice
Setting up MyChoice, completely free of charge, is easy and fast:
- If you have two of the Virike, Transport, and/or Massage benefits, contact your Edenred contact person or customer service and we will activate MyChoice for you. Let us know your customer number and the date when you want to activate the feature.
- If you do not yet offer Virike, Transport, or Massage benefits to your employees, it is easy to order a new benefit online.
Note! If your company uses MyChoice, the entire year's balances must be activated with a one-time charge. In this way, we prevent exceeding the benefit-specific maximum limits set by the Tax Administration.
With MyChoice, employees can transfer their balance between their benefits
When MyChoice has been activated for use by the company and the employee has activated their benefit payment cards in MyEdenred:
- Open the menu from the MyEdenred home page and select 'MyChoice'.
- Choose from and to which benefit you want to transfer balance.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and press 'Transfer' (pay attention to the Tax Administration's annual payment limits).
- Confirm the transfer between benefits by pressing 'Confirm transfer'. The balance is transferred to another benefit in real-time. You can make a maximum of 5 transfers in 30 days.