How to buy tickets with Virike benefit
Reading time 3 min.
Kategoriat: Tips for using benefits
Use your Virike benefit for thousands of experiences, sports activities and cultural events. The scope of the benefit includes theaters, concerts, sports events, art exhibitions and cinemas. Take a look below at the instructions for buying event tickets and enjoy your advantage!
Buy tickets from Tiketti´s online store
You can pay for tickets with the benefit of Edenred directly in Tiketti's online store. When buying a ticket for an event that can be paid for with the cultural benefit, you will see the Edenred icon in the payment method menu. After payment, you will receive the ticket as a pdf file in your email. In addition to the ticket, you can pay its delivery fee with your benefit. Please note that you can use your advantage to pay for a ticket only for your own use. If you buy several tickets for the same event at the same time, you can pay for your own ticket with your Edenred benefit and the final amount with another payment method. You can also buy a gift card for yourself from Tiketti's online store.
Use your Virike benefits in Finnkino's online store and theatres
You can buy tickets to movies directly from Finnkino's online store and theatres and pay for the purchase with Edenred's Virike benefit? Did you know that you can also buy series tickets for your own use?
Buy tickets from local ticket offices
Buy tickets directly from a ticket office that accepts Edenred payment methods (e.g. Lippupalvelu, Lippupiste and Tiketti ). It is also possible to book tickets online/by phone and then pick them up at an office in our network. More detailed instructions for booking and picking up tickets:
Book the ticket you want on the website of the ticket seller (e.g. Ticketmaster, Lippupiste and Tiketti) or by phone from the number provided by the ticket seller. Please note that you can also buy a ticket directly from Tiketti's online store with an Edenred payment card, and you will receive the ticket in your email.
Pick up and redeem your ticket at an office belonging to the Edenred network (see offices belonging to our network from Merchant Search), you can use Edenred to pay for both the ticket and its delivery fee. Offices in our network include the ticket sellers' own ticket offices, R-kiosks (note the info below), Stockmann department stores and some K-Citymarkets.
Enjoy the experience!
Buying tickets with the Virike benefit
Before booking and picking up the ticket, also note the following:
- The Edenred card cannot be used to pay in the Ticketmaster and Lippupiste online stores. After booking, the ticket must be redeemed at the local office.
- You can pay for the event ticket and its delivery fee in advance. If the balance of your Virike benefit is not enough for the entire event ticket, you can pay part of it with Virike benefit and the rest with another payment method.
- Acceptance of cards and notes is always specific to the point of sale. Before picking up your ticket, it's a good idea to check our location search to see which locations accept Edenred's payment methods.
Pay attention to the ticket pick-up date. The last pick-up day can be marked on the same day when the reservation is made.
- The Virike benefit is a personal benefit offered by the employer, so it is not possible to pay for tickets with the Virike benefit for friends or family members, for example.
- Redemption points may charge for redemption. If another redemption fee is added to the ticket price, the redemption office is responsible for this fee.
- Please note that cultural events defined by the Tax authorities do not include, for example, cooking courses, wine tastings or visits to amusement parks. You can read more detailed instructions on cultural events that are covered by the tax benefit on the Tax authority´s website.
Redeem your event ticket conveniently at the R-kiosk
You can book tickets from Tiket or Lippupiste and pay for them with an Edenred card at all R-kiosks. Please note that Virikeseteli® is not accepted as a means of payment at R-kiosks. Ticketmaster tickets cannot be bought at R-kiosk.
You can also buy tickets for some of the ticketing channels directly from the R-kiosk without a reservation. See instructions at R-kiosk´s website.